torsdag 9 maj 2013

The final countdown

I'm sitting at my hostel in Byron Bay now. Byron is nice, but it's been raining every day since I came here and I'm so tired. Think I need some time to sleep, rest and reflect on all the experiences from this trip. Tomorrow night I'm going to Sydney and right now there's only 4 days left until I'm sitting on the plane home! I'm looking so much forward to come home again. You really start to appreciate what you have at home when you've done a trip like this.

I've been at Susie's place outside of Brisbane the last week. She's a friend from home, so I've had the chance to practice my Swedish so I don't speak too much Swenglish when I'm home again. It was really nice to see her again. After all meetings with new people it felt good to see someone who knows me from before. She's studying, so I experienced Australian student life too. At least the good parts of it, I slept when the others went up early to study. We partied, chilled, hung out with her friends from uni and went to the beach the only day it wasn't raining. The area where she lived was nice even though it was in the middle of nowhere.

Here you have some pictures from my week outside of Brisbane.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar